Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Underoos

Underoos is a brand of underwear for children, produced by the Fruit of the Loom company. The packages include a matching top and bottom for either boys or girls, featuring a character from popular entertainment media, especially superhero comics, animated programs, and fantasy/science fiction. In many cases, the garment mimics the distinctive costume of the character, encouraging the wearer to pretend to be the character. In others it features an image of the character and/or logo on the undershirt.

I owned several of these underwear outfits back in the day. I remember each one so vividly because my mom worked at a retail store that sold almost all of these at one point in time. I even tried to wear mine for Halloween one year. Now that I look back at them, how did my parents even let me run around in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment