Thursday, December 30, 2010

SLINKY

I remember being at my grandparents home when I was introduced to the “ SLINKY”. I do not remember how it was at their house, maybe it was one of my uncles left it behind. This was a very basic toy made from a helical spring that stretches and can bounce up and down. It can perform a number of tricks, including traveling down a flight of steps end-over-end as it stretches and re-forms itself with the aid of gravity and its own momentum.
I used to love watching it come down the flight of stairs at my grandparent’s house. I never really mastered it but it was fun to try and make it do all sorts of things. But the one downfall was the tangling part, mine used to get so tangled that it would leave me angry then my mom would help get it back to normal.
 Shortly after the SLINKY came the SLINKY Dog. It was a pull a along toy dog with a SLINKY in the middle as the body. I not owned the SLINKY but the SLINKY Dog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment