Friday, January 7, 2011

Mighty Mouse

"Here I come to save the day!" was the popular saying from “Mighty Mouse”.  I remember watching this show every single morning.  I cannot remember one episode now but I remember back how much I loved watching that flying mouse. I watched the black and white ones and then they changed he over to color.
Mighty Mouse was Mighty Mouse originally had a blue costume with a red cape, like Superman, but over time this outfit changed to a yellow costume with a red cape, his most popular colors. As with other imitations of Superman, Mighty Mouse's super powers include flight, super strength, and invulnerability. He has demonstrated the use of X-ray vision in at least one episode, while during several cartoons he used a form of telekinesis that allowed him to command inanimate objects and turn back time. The other cartoons have him leaving a red contrail during flight which he can manipulate at will like a band of solid flexible matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment