Monday, November 29, 2010

Wiffle Ball

Believe it or not, I hated sports when I was a kid. I think being brainwashed into being into sports is what did it, parents! The weird thing is, I loved playing them with just friends. I remember playing baseball as a kid with friends and loved it, add an outfit and make it boring competitive and I hated it! Take football, loved it with my friends, add a helmet and make it for a trophy, I hated it! Soccer with friends, loved it, add an outfit and a goal net, hated it! This list could go on, but you get my drift. I was pushed and pushed into sports and the end result, I hated sports.
Hell, I could not even watch them for years. I can now sit through a live game and suffer through one on T.V., but by being pushed into every sport as kid and willing knowing that I didn't want to be, I grew to hate them. I loved sports with friends but even in school, I hated gym. I was not into forced activities.
One sport of many, that I loved was wiffle ball. Simple, plastic ball and ball. This was a past time that I loved and could not wait to play.
Indulge, its a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment