Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Perry Mason Vs. Ironside

This is another set of T.V. shows that my grandmother turned me onto when I little. I loved watching them both. Raymond Burr was the main actor in both shows. It's hard to think that I watched these types of shows as a kid, but my grandmother loved them and Raymond Burr. She would always talk so highly of him.


Perry Mason ran from September 1957 to May 1966 on CBS. The title character, portrayed by Raymond Burr, is a fictional Los Angeles defense attorney. At one time, the show was "television's most successful and longest-running lawyer series.
                                                                     Perry Mason:

Ironside is a Universal television series which ran on NBC from September 14, 1967 to January 16, 1975.The show starred Raymond Burr as the wheelchair-using Chief of Detectives, Robert T. Ironside.

Ironside:


Once again, if you ever have a chance to watch these series, they are so worth it. Take time and indulge in these.....

No comments:

Post a Comment