Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Telly Savalas a.k.a Kojak

Ok! So, I am hung up on bringing back pieces of my childhood. But when I started this page, it turned into many other projects. But I am not trying to focus on my childhood to the present me. So, when I rehased all the T.V. shows, this all spawned from there.

Kojak is an American television series starring Telly Savalas as the title character, bald New York City Police Department Detective LieutenantTheo Kojak. It aired from October 24, 1973, to March 18, 1978, on CBS.
                                                                        Kojak:


                                                              
         I remember back to how cool he was and walking around all badass with that lollipop. Indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment