Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Twilight Zone/Night Gallery

Staying with Halloween theme this month and flashing back to my childhood. These were two other show that captivated me. The first one was the Twilight Zone hosted by the Rod Serling,The series consisted of unrelated episodes depicting paranormal, futuristic, dystopian, or simply disturbing events; each show typically featured a surprising plot twist and was usually brought to closure with some sort of message.

Night Gallery was the next show, once again, hosted by Rod Serling. He would appear in an art gallery setting and introduced the macabre tales that made up each episode by unveiling paintings that depicted the stories in each show.

These two shows, I fell in love with and still to this day, I can still watch them and love them just as much as I did was kid. It's crazy to think about how good these shows were in this era of T.V. and just think my Mammaw(my grandmother) turned me onto these two shows. For that, I thank her! Indulge into these shows if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment