Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

When I think of Halloween, I think back to when I was kid, dressing up and running from house to house collecting as much candy as I possibly could in the short amount of time I had. Then heading back home to sort through all the goods of my Trick Or Treat adventure. Weeding out the junk candy from the good candy. I also remember back then, sitting by the T.V. watching scary movies and waiting for Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. She was extremely buxom and very comical as the host of  "Elvira's Movie Macabre", I remember her clowning on the characters and scripts in those B rated movies while she was reclined in her red Victorian couch all the while I was non-stop consuming all my treats from the evening. Ahhh, the good ol' days!
www.elvira.com

No comments:

Post a Comment