Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Frankenstein Halloween Costume By Ben Cooper

Ben Cooper, Inc. manufactured Halloween costumes from the late 1930s to the late 1980s. It was one of the three largest Halloween costume manufacturers in the U.S. from the 1950s through the mid-1980s. The company's inexpensive plastic masks and vinyl smocks were an iconic American symbol of Halloween from the 1950s to the 1970s.

I remember having a new one of these each year. I remember the Frankenstein the most out of all the costumes. I remember looking back through all the costumes online while researching all the 70's style Halloween costumes. I also remembering how hot these masks were back then. It was visit a house and lift the mask, visit a house, lift the mask. I also remember how fun it was to see your friends and not be able to recongize who they were. Halloween used to be pure and simple. I used to love Halloween when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment